There are lots of strategies available for doing online share trading in Indian
stock trading. Some of investors can go for long-term investment i.e. they invest in
stock for years and then will forget it. Few traders go for short-term investment to
generate many returns. Do research on stock market and learn about stock market
using a share market tutorial. This is the best time for investing in Indian stock
trading for getting good returns. If you are part of online share market and involved
in online share trading, then you are certainly in advantageous state. It is because
you may gain market information’s, watch the BSE live, view performance of the
NSE, and obtain expert stock tips.
There are 2 exchanges in India.
Bombay Stock Exchange in short BSE - It is oldest exchange and many of
index heavy weight stock are traded in such exchange. The BSE includes top
30 stocks through market capitalization and it represents Indian Sensex.
National Stock Exchange in short NSE - This is an electronic exchange. Top
50 stocks are called as National 50 or "Nifty" it represents index of next 50
stocks through market capitalization. It is in Mumbai.
Short-term investments and day trading are strategies that the area available in the
Indian stock market for obtaining quick return, but it is much risky. There are lots of
chances of burning your fingers and losing money that you have invested. If you are
little careful then you can win. Some tips for earning returns quickly by Indian stock
* Day Trading Strategies of Indian Stock Trading:
1. Do not take more exposure in stock beyond capacity, even if brokerages give
excess exposure limit. Few stocks in India such as Reliance Natural Resource
Limited may look cheap so that one can take much exposure. Try to be in limit
2. Get tips from two or more of brokerage houses and analyze tips before investing.
Few of reliable brokerage house in India are UNICON, Motilal Oswal, Sharekhan and
3. Before buying stocks or selling stocks on trading, check opening position of stocks
by Indian stock trading live charts.
4. If opening is against brokerage recommendations, then do not take position.
5. Continuously watch prices in share trading software till you close position. Few of
software that gives live price are available in Sharekhan and ICICI Direct.
6. If you feel stocks breaches stop loss prices, then immediately close the position.
* Short-term Investments in Online Share Trading:
1. This is another kind of investment where one can buy stock and keep for 1 or 2
months and then can exit once price reaches target. Target few mid cap stocks such
as Power Grid Corporations and another banking stock like HDFC Bank, State Bank
of India and ICICI Bank.
2. Stock market educations are essential for doing clear analysis and investment.
Investor learning session is conducted by the leading brokerage houses such as
UNICON, Sharekhan and ICICI direct.
Online stock trading is the more efficient way for doing trading in the modern